Orange Tree Dental has seen many changes since its first incarnation in the 1920s!
What will the future hold?…
– Dr Minnie Lyons-Coleman joins the practice
– e-Signature Pads installed in every surgery. Another step toward becoming paper-free and more environmentally friendly!
– Digital Scanning becomes available to patients, saving the need for messy impressions
– Tim becomes a Denplan Practice Advisor
– Team members complete the Yorkshire 3 Peaks and the Hull Marathon, raising nearly £2000 for Yorkshire Air Ambulance in the process
– 2nd CQC inspection passed with extra recognition of areas of notable practise.
– Welsh 3 Peaks challenge completed raising over £800 for Make-a-Wish Foundation.
– Denplan Excel re-accreditation achieved
– Dentist Dr Charlotte Oxford and Dental Therapist Emma Clayton join the team
– We complete the 79-mile Wolds Way Challenge and raise nearly £1500 for Sports Relief in the process – well done everyone!
– Dental Nurses Karan and Sam both pass their courses to become Oral Health Educators.
– Emma Stephenson joins us providing Dental Hygiene and Therapy services.
– Orange Tree Dental is awarded Best Private Dental Practice – East Yorkshire in the 2015 Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Awards
– Following a practice inspection we are proud to receive Denplan’s EXCEL practice accreditation once again.
2014 – Dr Susan Marsden joins us from Malton
2013 – Orange Tree Dental Practice is renamed Orange Tree Dental. CQC inspection passed first time!
2012 – Dr Robert Quarmby retires after nearly 30 years at the practice. Dr Rebecca Quarmby joins the partnership
2011 – Dr Tim Quarmby’s wife, Dr Rebecca Quarmby, joins the Orange Tree Dental Practice as an associate
2010 – Dr Ramsey Smith retires after nearly 40 years! Dr Rob Quarmby’s son, Dr Tim Quarmby, joins the partnership. Kerry Robinson also joins the practice providing dental hygiene services.
2006 – Orange Tree Dental Practice achieves Denplan Excel Accreditation
2004 – The practice leaves the NHS, embracing Denplan’s code of practice and commitment to quality and patient care
1990 – A new chapter starts as the practice moves to a larger premises at 19 Middle Street South. It is renamed the Orange Tree Dental Practice
1986 – Mr Godsmark retires and Dr Alison Crellin joins the practice
1983 – Mr Duggleby retires and Dr Robert Quarmby joins the practice
1972 – Dr Ramsey Smith joins the practice
1956 – Practice bought by Mr Ernest Duggleby and Mr Frank Godsmark
1920’s – The Dental Practice is established at 56 Middle Street South by Mr Ostick