Orange Tree Dental has seen many changes since its first incarnation in the 1920s!
What will the future hold?…
- 2nd CQC inspection passed with extra recognition of areas of notable practise.
- Welsh 3 Peaks challenge completed raising over £800 for Make-a-Wish Foundation.
- Denplan Excel re-accreditation achieved
- Dentist Dr Charlotte Oxford and Dental Therapist Emma Clayton join the team
- We complete the 79-mile Wolds Way Challenge and raise nearly £1500 for Sports Relief in the process – well done everyone!
- Dental Nurses Karan and Sam both pass their courses to become Oral Health Educators.
- Emma Stephenson joins us providing Dental Hygiene and Therapy services.
- Orange Tree Dental is awarded Best Private Dental Practice - East Yorkshire in the 2015 Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Awards
- Following a practice inspection we are proud to receive Denplan’s EXCEL practice accreditation once again.
2014 - Dr Susan Marsden joins us from Malton
2013 – Orange Tree Dental Practice is renamed Orange Tree Dental. CQC inspection passed first time!
2012 - Dr Robert Quarmby retires after nearly 30 years at the practice. Dr Rebecca Quarmby joins the partnership
2011 - Dr Tim Quarmby’s wife, Dr Rebecca Quarmby, joins the Orange Tree Dental Practice as an associate
2010 - Dr Ramsey Smith retires after nearly 40 years! Dr Rob Quarmby’s son, Dr Tim Quarmby, joins the partnership. Kerry Robinson also joins the practice providing dental hygiene services.
2006 - Orange Tree Dental Practice achieves Denplan Excel Accreditation
2004 - The practice leaves the NHS, embracing Denplan’s code of practice and commitment to quality and patient care
1990 - A new chapter starts as the practice moves to a larger premises at 19 Middle Street South. It is renamed the Orange Tree Dental Practice
1986 - Mr Godsmark retires and Dr Alison Crellin joins the practice
1983 - Mr Duggleby retires and Dr Robert Quarmby joins the practice
1972 - Dr Ramsey Smith joins the practice
1956 - Practice bought by Mr Ernest Duggleby and Mr Frank Godsmark
1920’s - The Dental Practice is established at 56 Middle Street South by Mr Ostick